Business Formation Attorneys In Ogden: Start Your Company Right
While Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman is known as a powerful litigation firm, we are also respected for serving our clients in other areas of commercial transaction services. Our business formation attorneys will help you meet your business objectives and minimize your exposure to risk and liabilities.
Our business formation services can be tailored to advise clients ranging from the young entrepreneur to any large corporation seeking to expand in the Ogden, Utah area or beyond. Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman provides responsive communications, with an emphasis on efficient service, and more than just experience—expertise earned through decades of providing legal counsel to clients of all sizes.
Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman have experience in all aspects of business law. We can provide all the services of in-house counsel or supplement the capabilities of a company’s own legal department.
We advise in choice of entity, commercial transactions, and operational matters such as the following:
- Business formation – LLCs, partnerships, and corporations
- Corporate governance documents and shareholder agreements
- Negotiation, drafting, and review of contracts
- Employee agreements, including confidentiality agreements and non-competes
- Protection of trademarks, copyrights, and intellectual property
- Buy-sell agreements and business dissolution
- Resolution of business disputes, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, and allegations of unfair competition and business interference
Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman has been selected to represent many of Northern Utah’s most successful businesses by offering intelligent, cost-effective, and efficient transactional legal services. Of course, should a dispute arise, our trial attorneys are available to provide aggressive representation in commercial litigation in both state and federal courts.
Put the reputation and experience of Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman to work for you. For effective legal advice and representation on issues pertaining to business law, contact Kaufman, Nichols & Kaufman.