Benjamin G. Larsen, Attorney At Law
Mr. Larsen has been practicing law since April 2010. His practice primarily focuses in the areas of family law, personal injury, criminal law, estate planning, and business law. Throughout his time practicing law, Mr. Larsen has spent hundreds of hours in the courtroom litigating cases in a variety of areas of law.
Prior to joining Farr Kaufman, LLC in April 2013, Mr. Larsen worked for Cordell & Cordell P.C., a domestic litigation firm. There, Mr. Larsen focused his practice in domestic disputes regarding divorce, custody, paternity, and parentage.
Prior to his time with Cordell & Cordell P.C., Mr. Larsen was an intern with Lokken & Associates where he focused on protecting and litigating the parental rights of individuals in the juvenile court. Mr. Larsen was also an intern with the Utah Crime Victims Legal Clinic in which he supported victims of crimes while the assailant went through the criminal system.
When asked what he enjoys most about being an attorney Mr. Larsen stated,
“The most rewarding and enjoyable part of my job is when I am able resolve a problem that my client has not been able to solve on his or her own. Whenever I am able to clearly lay out my client’s stance to the opposing party and find a middle ground with the other side that resolves the issue my client is facing, I find that extremely rewarding. Going through a legal dispute is often one of the most difficult things a person will face in their lives, and I enjoy helping my clients through that process in an efficient way that causes as little discomfort and difficulty to them as possible. I am a problem solver, and I love when I am a part of resolving difficult issues in my clients’ lives.”
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, 2009
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Bachelors of History with a Minor in Music, 2007
- Utah State Bar, 2010 to Present
- Utah State Bar Family Law Section, 2011 to Present
- All Utah State Courts, 2010
- S. Federal District Court for the District of Utah, 2010
- Born and raised in Murray, Utah
- Enjoys playing basketball and mountain biking
- Loves music and plays the cello, piano, and guitar
- Proud husband and father with one daughter